Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2012 | junior Technician apply online at specialtest.in/bnp2k12/
Junior Technician (Engineering) Recruitment in Bank Note Press Dewas | BNP- Bank Note Press Recruitment- How to apply online | Ritcher | Supervisor
Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2012:- BNP-Bank Note Press Dewas invites online & Offline applications from various posts like as Junior Technician, Ritcher & more. There are 304 total numbers of posts. Eligible candidates can apply online & offline up to23rd August 2012.
Total number of posts- 304
- Junior Technician (Control Printing & Plate making) – 219 posts
- Junior Technician (inkfactory) – 25 posts.
- Junior Technician (electrical) – 21 posts for electrical Jr. Technician.
- Junior Technician (Mechanical) – 23 posts.
- Junior Technician (Crain Operator) – 01 post for Crain operator.
- Junior Technician (Air Conditioning) – 5 posts.
- Junior Technician (Civil) – 2 posts for civil Jr. Technician.
- Ritcher – 01 post
- Deputy Technical Officer (Designing & Pre Printing) – 04 posts.
- 10 Supervisor – 03 posts for supervisor.
Name of Department- BNP-Bank Note Press Dewas
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
JUNIOR TECHNICIAN (CONTROL, PRINTING AND PLATEMAKING) (POST CODE: 11)
ESSENTIAL I) Matriculation or equivalent examination passed. (Ii) ITI/National Apprenticeship Certificate in Printing/ Plate making/ Offset/ Letter Press/Chemical/ Electroplating trade from Government recognized institution.
JUNIOR TECHNICIAN (INK FACTORY) (POST CODE: 12)
ESSENTIAL: (I) Matriculation or equivalent examination passed. (ii) ITI /National Apprenticeship Certificate in Mechanical /Electronic trade from Government recognized institution.
JUNIOR TECHNICIAN (ELECTRICAL) (POST CODE: 13)
ESSENTIAL: (I) Matriculation or equivalent examination passed. (ii) ITI /NAC in Electrical/Diesel trade from Government recognized institution.
JUNIOR TECHNICIAN (MECHANICAL) (POST CODE: 14)
ESSENTIAL: (I) Matriculation or equivalent examination passed. (ii) ITI/NAC in Fitter/Grinder/Miller trade from Government recognized institution.
JUNIOR TECHNICIAN (CRANE OPERATOR) (POST CODE: 15) ESSENTIAL: (I) Matriculation or equivalent examination passed. (ii) ITI/NAC in Motor Mechanic trade from Government recognized institution with driving license of heavy vehicles with 2 years’ experience in operation of mobile crane of 5 tonnes or more.
JUNIOR TECHNICIAN (AIR-CONDITIONING) (POST CODE: 16) ESSENTIAL: (I) Matriculation or equivalent examination passed. (ii) ITI /NAC in Air-conditioning/Refrigeration trade from Government recognized institution.
JUNIOR TECHNICIAN (CIVIL) (POST CODE: 17)
ESSENTIAL: (I) Matriculation or equivalent examination passed. (ii) ITI/NAC in Plumber trade from Government recognized institution.
RETOUCHER (DESIGNING & ENGRAVING) (POST CODE: 18) ESSENTIAL: 1st class Diploma in Printing Technology with 3 years’ post qualification experience in retouching work in a Government Institute or firm of repute OR Diploma in Fine Arts with 3 years’ experience in process camera. DESIRABLE: Degree in Printing Technology shall be preferred.
DEPUTY TECHNICAL OFFICER (DESIGNING & PRE-PRINTING) (POST CODE: 19)
ESSENTIAL : 1st class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Fine Arts/Commercial Arts/ Computer Science with subject as Computer Graphic/Designing and having3 years’ post qualification industrial experience OR Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Fine Arts/ Commercial Arts/ Computer Science with subject as Computer Graphic/ Designing with 1year’s post qualification industrial experience.
SUPERVISOR (CONTROL) (POST CODE: 20)
ESSENTIAL: (I) 1st class Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering from Government recognized institution. OR (ii) 1st class Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce with Mathematics/Arithmetic up to higher secondary. DESIRABLE: (I) With 3 years’ post qualification industrial experience in Printing or similar large organization of repute. (ii) M.Sc in Arts/Science/Commerce /Statics with Mathematics/Arithmetic up to higher Secondary
Age Limit- please check following Advertisement for age limit
Application form mode – online & offline
Pay Scale - Eligible aspirants will be appoints at Rs. 5200 – 20,200 respective pay scale. Only supervisor pay scale will be Rs. 9300 – 34,800/-.
Online Application form status-
- Last date- 23-08-2012
Application form fee – Applicants will have to be paid Rs. 100/- non refundable bank demand draft application fee in favor of ‘General Manager Bank Note Press Dewas’. Reserved category candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Last date- 23-08-2012
Selection process –written test and personnel interview
HOW TO APPLY: To apply follow the steps given below:
1. Candidates can submit their applications either by OFFLINE MODE or ONLINE MODE as per details given below:
I. Offline Application In the given format (type written in English) completed in all respects, is to be sent in an envelope superscripted “Application for the post of ……………………………………………………”…..
Please write Name of Post applied for e.g. Junior Technician (Electrical).
II. Online Application can be submitted on the website http://specialtest.in/bnp2k12 Detailed instructions are given on the website. Candidates applying online are required to take print out of auto generated filled in application format, paste their photograph at the appropriate places, put their signature at all pages and send it to “Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003″ along with prescribed Application Fee and copies of Testimonials, through ordinary post only. The application complete in all respect should reach the above post box within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
2. A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft of `100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) drawn in favour of “General Manager, Bank Note Press,” payable at Dewas (M.P.) is to be enclosed along with the application. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for on the reverse side of the demand draft. No application fee needs to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged category.
3. The application should be accompanied with attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age and experience. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should furnish the attested copy of the caste certificates issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates are also required to submit a self-undertaking to that effect.
4. Please note that the candidature of candidate shall be cancelled if he/she submits more than one application forms for the same post.
5. Application can be submitted by a candidate only once and against only one of the posts, which means that a candidate can apply for any one post only. Hence, you are advised to apply for the post most suitable to your Qualification, Experience, etc.
6. Duly completed application should be sent by ordinary post to reach the “Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003” within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Application received late/incomplete will be rejected. Bank Note Press management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of document during the transit. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Bank Note Press will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate/remittance sent without application form. Any deviation from the prescribed format will result in rejection of the application
More detail- bank note press dewas recruitment 2012
Official website of BNP-Bank Note Press Dewas- http://specialtest.in/bnp2k12/