HAL MT Exam Syllabus 2012, HAL Online Exam Pattern & Admit Card Download
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Exam 2012, HAL MT Syllabus, Download Admit card of HAL Management Trainee, Online Exam Pattern, previous year Paper
HAL MT Exam -Eligible candidates will have to appear for an Objective Type Competitive Online Test at their own expense, on the date, time and venue, which will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern-The test will be of 2 ½ hours duration. The test will be in three parts. Part – I will consist of 20 questions on general awareness. Part – II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning. Part – III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned discipline of Engineering / Finance / HR. The test can be taken in Hindi or English. Candidates will have to give their choice for appearing in Hindi or English at the time of applying for the post which cannot be changed subsequently.
Exam Centers -The Online Test will be held at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar,Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Pune & Vijayawada. Candidates are required to choose any two cities as preference – 1 & 2 for Test Center and no change in any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, HAL reserves the right to add /cancel any centre and allocate appropriate centre to the candidates.
|INFORMATION ON ONLINE TEST
- The Test will comprise of 160 objective type questions, in three sections, as mentioned below:
Part I : General Awareness – 20 Questions of 1 Mark each (1-20)
Part II : English & Reasoning – 40 Questions of 1 mark each (1-40)
Part III : Academic Subject – 100 Questions of 1 mark each (1-100)
- The duration of the Test is 150 minutes. No break is allowed between the sections of the Test. There is no negative marking.
- The questions will appear in English. Every question will have 4 answer options. Candidates are required to choose the option that is most appropriate. They should indicate their answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option they think is right.
- Candidates who have opted the Hindi language as medium of Test, will get the questions in both Hindi & English.
- Candidates can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen in blue color. In other words, he / she can move between Parts I to III at his / her will. The answered questions will be marked green with a .
- If the candidate is doubtful of the answer for a question, he / she can mark the question for review without answering and such questions will be indicated with ‘‘ under the question number. This question number will appear in red color. To unmark this, he / she has to click on the “unmark review” button.
- If the candidate has answered a question and would like to review the answer at a later stage he / she can opt so and such question numbers will be indicated in yellow color with a ““. To unmark this, he / she has to click on “unmark review” button.
- If the candidate wants to change his / her answer for any question, he / she may select the question and change the answer by clicking on the appropriate option.
- Timer display at the top of the screen indicates the time through out the test. The test closes automatically once the allotted time of 150 Minutes are over.
- In case the candidate finishes his / her test before the allotted time, he / she will get a confirmation page which will give them two options. Either to go back to the test or to complete the test.
- In case the candidate wants to review the answers in the remaining time, he / she can do so or else he / she may complete the test and click the submit button.
- The candidate is required to ensure that he / she clicks on the submit button as a sign of completion. Once it is submitted, he / she will not be able to go back to the test.
- Once the candidate completes the test, he / she will be able to see the screen indicating completion of test with a thank note.
- The candidate needs to raise his / her hand on completion of the test and handover the used rough work paper to the Invigilator.
Admit Card Download-The candidate has to download his Admit card after 26 October 2012 from HAL website. Admit cards will not be sent either by post or by e-mail.
HAL MT Previous Year Paper-Previous year paper will be available in next week. Please Subscribe via Email or like on facebook for update.
More Detail & Apply Online- click here
HAL MT Exam Syllabus 2012, Exam Pattern & Admit Card Download, previous paper of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited MT Exam, Management Trainee Exam 2012,