MPPEB Forest Guard Recruitment 2013 for 2017 Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board, Bhopal has issued notification for filling the 2017 post of forest guards. Applications are invited from eligible candidates on or before 3-Feb-2013.
Details of MPPEB Forest Guard Recruitment 2013 for 2017 Vacancies
Name of post- Forest Guard
Total number of posts- 2017
Name of Department- MP Forest Guard
1256 posts for UN reserved candidates
311 posts for Scheduled Caste candidates
450 posts for Scheduled Tribes candidates
Qualification – Candidate must have done 10+2 from Madhya Pradesh Secondary Educational Board.
Age Limit- A resident candidate of Madhya Pradesh must be 18-30 years as on 1-Jan-2014. (Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules)
Selection Procedure: Selections will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test, Interview and Physical Fitness Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to apply Online at www.mponline.gov.in on or before 3-feb-2013. After submission of online application form take print of application form and retain it for further use.
Application Fee: General and OBC candidates will have to pay Rs.500 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.250. Fee can be paid by using Master/Visa Credit/Debit card or through Internet Banking or through MP Online. Those who prefer to pay through MP Online will need to pay Rs. 50/- in addition to the application fee amount.
Application form mode – online
Date sheet of application form-
- Start date- 03-01-2013
- Last date- 03-02-2013
- Gen- Rs.500
- OBC- Rs.500
- SC/ST- Rs.250
Application form fee submission date-
Last date- Date of Online Corrections of Application Starts from: 04-02-2013.
Date of Online Corrections of Application Closed on: 13-02-2013.
Exam date- 03-03-2013 (Sunday).
Official website- on Official Site www.mponline.gov.in
How to Apply RU Faculty Recruitment:
- Download application & Advertisement.
- Read all instruction carefully.
- fill it with given mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature and send along with D and copies of relevant documents
- How to apply online for PSB CA Recruitment 2012-
- 1. Log on to www.psbindia.com & click on apply online direct link-
- 2. Complete general information & personal detail.
- 3. Complete fee process via online or offline.
- 4. Take print out of Application Form and retain it for further use.