PTET 2013 exam Syllabus- PTET Exam Pattern 2013
PTET 2013 Syllabus- JNV Udaipur announced syllabus for Rajasthan Pre Teachers Entrance Test (PTET) exam 2013 which will be held on 5 May 2013. PTET 2013 organizing university is Jai Narayan University Udaipur.
1. Section A- Mental ability - This section shall have 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test (i) Reasoning (ii) Imagination,(iii) Judgement/Decision Making (iv)Creative Thinking (v) Genralisation, (vi) Drawing Inferences.
2. Section B - Teaching Attitude / Aptitude This Section shall have 50 questions on (i) Social Maturity (ii) Leadership (iii) Professional Commitment, (iv) Interpersonal Relations, (v) Communication, (vi) Awareness etc. This will be test of attitudes & awareness in which answers to question will be scored on a scale of 3, 2, 0 & -1.
3. Section C- General awareness This Section shall have 50 Objective type multiple choice questions on (i) Current afair (National/ International), (ii) Indian History / Culture, (iii) India & its natural resources, (iv) Great Indian personalities (Past / Present) (v) Environmental awareness (vi) Knowledge about Rajasthan etc.
4. Section D- Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) This section shall have 50 Objective type multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language related to (i) Vocabulary, (ii) Functional Grammar, (iii) Sentence structures, (iv) Comprehension etc.
PTET Exam Pattern 2013:
Exam time- 3 hrs
Total Questions – 200
Total Marks- 600
- Mental Abilty
- Teaching Attitude/ Aptitude Test
- General Awarenes
- Language Proficiency (Hindi/English)