Check UPSC CMS Result 2017|UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Result 2017-18 through the official website of UPSC.
UPSC CMS Result 2017: If you have attended for the Combined Medical Services Exam on 13th August 2017 at any authorized examination center in India, then this article belongs to you. After appearing in the exam, candidates start searching for the result on Internet. That is why we are providing you all the details related to the UPSC CMS Exam Result, cut off, merit List etc. through this article. Just go through this article once and you will get answers to all your questions related to UPSC CMS Result 2017-18.
UPSC CMS Result 2017
This year, UPSC has organized the Combined Medical Services Exam 2017 on 13th August 2017. The selection process for CMS is Computer Based Test followed by Personal Interview. The CBT for UPSC CMS 2017 was conducted successfully in August 2017. Soon, the exam conducting authority will issue the UPSC CMS Result 2017 @ upsc.gov.in
In the previous year, the UPSC CMS Exam 2016 was conducted in June and the result was published in December 2017. But this time, it is expected that the UPSC will not take much time in the declaration of the CMS Result 2017. You are advised to check this site from time to time for the latest updates related to UPSC Combined Medical Services Result 2017.
Detailed information related to UPSC CMS Result 2017 @ upsc.gov.in
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Exam Name: Combined Medical Services Exam i.e. CMS Exam 2017-18
- Number of Vacancies: 710 Medical Officers Posts
- Date of UPSC CMS Exam 2017: 13th August 2017
- UPSC CMS Answer Keys 2017: available within one week after conducting exam
- UPSC CMS Result 2017: September 2017
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Cut Off Marks 2017-18
It is not easy to get selection in UPSC CMS 2017 because of the high level of competition and toughness of the exam. Last year also, out of thousands of candidates, only 895 were selected for the Interview Process.
Candidates are also interested in What will be the cut off for UPSC CMS 2017???? Well, you will get the answer to this question by analyzing the last years cut off. Have a look:
- General Category: 229 marks(for qualifying) and 310 (For Selection)
- OBC Category: 194 marks(for qualifying) and 286 (For Selection)
- SC Category: 193 marks(for qualifying) and 266 (For Selection)
- ST Category: 168 marks(for qualifying) and 244 (For Selection)
- PH Category: 78 marks(for qualifying) and 78 (For Selection)
upsc.gov.in Check UPSC CMS Result 2017:
- Go to the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Search for the link to “Result.”
- Select the link to “UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Result 2017.”
- Download the UPSC CMS result 2017 in pdf form.
- Find your name and Roll Number in the select list.
- Save it in your device or take a printout of it for future use.
Link to Use
- Official Website of UPSC >>>> upsc.gov.in
- UPSC CMS Result 2017 >>>> Check Here
Dear friends, we have provided you the relevant information related to UPSC CMS Cut Off and Result. You can also write your queries through the comment box given below. We will surely answer you as soon as possible.
All the Best !!!! for the result….