Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017, RBSE REET 2017 Online Application Form, Notification Check Here
Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education has released an advertisement for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers 2017. The department has mentioned the date to apply for application form which is 29 September 2017. As per the information the REET 2017 will held in two levels. In very particular year a lots of applicants participate for REET. Interested candidates who want to apply for application form they need to read the official notification First. If they are eligible for the REET only then they can apply.
Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher which is also known as a state level examination. It is held by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (RBSE). Those candidates who want do third grade Primary and Upper Primary Teacher job in Rajasthan State they need to fill this form.Because on the basis of written examination merit list candidates will get select for the REET. Further more information regarding REET like important dates, age limit, education qualification and the process to apply for form is given below. You need to read this form very carefully.
RBSE REET 2017 Details:
- Conduction Body – Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE)
- Name of Exam – Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers 2017
- Location – Rajasthan
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Website – www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Category – Application Form
Eligibility Criteria For REET 2017
- Candidates those have passed their Senior secondary (12th) with Minimum 50% marks / Graduate from any recognized university and should passed 2 year elementary Education Diploma they can apply for Class 1st to 5th (Primary Level.
- Those have completed their 12th with equivalent marks and Graduate and pass 2 year elementary Education Diploma appearing in the final year of Diploma Exam they can apply for Class 6th to 8th (Secondary Level).
Note: Candidates can Get detailed information about qualification and reservation criteria from official Notification and the link is mentioned below.
Candidates refer to the official notification get information about age limitation.
To fill the application form candidates need to fill the application form fees as per the decided by department. To know about the fees you need to read official notification.
- Starting Date to Submit Application form – 29th September 2017
- Last Date to Submit form – 11th September 2017
- Edit Application form between – Update soon
- REET 2017 Admit card will be available from – Update soon
- Examination Date of REET 2017 – February/ March
How To Apply For Rajasthan REET 2017 online application
- First of all open the official website – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the link who written ” Apply online Rajasthan REET Application”
- Fill data in the given filed.
- Upload Photographs and Signature.
- Now Pay your Exam Fee.
- At last, check your all information who fill by you in the application form.
- Now Press the submit button.
- Download your application form and take a print out to use in the future.
Official Website – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
Final Words: If candidates want to ask more question related with application form and notification, they can use the given comment box. Write your doubt or query in this box
All the Best !!!!!!!